Table of Contents
What are Cookies and how are they used
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
Categories of Cookies
- are technically necessary (technical necessity)
- are stored and used for a specified period of time (storage period)
- stored and stored by us or a third party (cookie provider).
- Session Cookies: Some cookies are only required for the duration of your visit to our website. These are so-called session cookies. They will be deleted or invalid as soon as you leave our website or your current session expires. For example, session cookies are used to store certain information during your session.
- Persistent Cookies: Some cookies are stored for a longer period. For example, if you visit our website again later, it will be detected and saved settings can be accessed. This allows you to access web pages faster or more easily. For example, you do not need to set certain options again, such as the language you choose. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined time.
- Flow Cookies: These cookies are used for communication between our internal servers within our group of companies. They are placed on your computer or device when you start navigating the website and are deleted after the end of navigation on the website. Flow cookies are given a unique identification number, but do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the respective customer or user.
Third Party Cookies: These are cookies that are stored by us or the operator of our website.
You can deactivate Google Analytics using a browser add-on if you do not want the website analysis to be performed.
You can download the add-on here
This add-on stores “opt-out” information on your device to help you disable Google Analytics. Please note that this type of “opt-out” only deactivates Google Analytics for the device and browser from which the opt-out was enabled. You may also need to reactivate cookies if you delete cookies on your device.
Types of Cookies we use
Manage cookie preferencesCookie Settings
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
By using our website, you consent to the use and storage of cookies on your computer or device. In general, you can view our website without cookies, although certain parts of the website may not function properly or the navigation may be slower.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer or device, you can disable the appropriate option in your browser’s system settings. You can also delete stored cookies at any time in your browser’s system settings.
However, we would like to point out that if you do not accept cookies, there may be functional restrictions of our offers.