What are Cookies and how are they used
A cookie, pixel or similar technology is a small file or information that is stored on your computer or device when you visit our website. This allows our website to remember your actions and settings (such as login, language, font size and other display settings) over a period of time, so you do not have to re-enter them again and again when you return to the website or browse from one page to another.
Categories of Cookies
- are technically necessary (technical necessity)
- are stored and used for a specified period of time (storage period)
- stored and stored by us or a third party (cookie provider).
- Session Cookies: Some cookies are only required for the duration of your visit to our website. These are so-called session cookies. They will be deleted or invalid as soon as you leave our website or your current session expires. For example, session cookies are used to store certain information during your session.
- Persistent Cookies: Some cookies are stored for a longer period. For example, if you visit our website again later, it will be detected and saved settings can be accessed. This allows you to access web pages faster or more easily. For example, you do not need to set certain options again, such as the language you choose. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined time.
- Flow Cookies: These cookies are used for communication between our internal servers within our group of companies. They are placed on your computer or device when you start navigating the website and are deleted after the end of navigation on the website. Flow cookies are given a unique identification number, but do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the respective customer or user.
Third Party Cookies: These are cookies that are stored by us or the operator of our website.
You can deactivate Google Analytics using a browser add-on if you do not want the website analysis to be performed.
You can download the add-on here
This add-on stores “opt-out” information on your device to help you disable Google Analytics. Please note that this type of “opt-out” only deactivates Google Analytics for the device and browser from which the opt-out was enabled. You may also need to reactivate cookies if you delete cookies on your device.
By using our website, you consent to the use and storage of cookies on your computer or device. In general, you can view our website without cookies, although certain parts of the website may not function properly or the navigation may be slower.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer or device, you can disable the appropriate option in your browser’s system settings. You can also delete stored cookies at any time in your browser’s system settings.
However, we would like to point out that if you do not accept cookies, there may be functional restrictions of our offers.